Internet filtering software for business
WFilter - internet activity filtering software for network
Internet can be a benefit to business when used properly, but internet is often abused by employees and poses significant liability and security risks.
With zero client installation, WFilter can help you to monitor, manage and filter internet access.
WFilter's internet activity filtering feature enables you to monitor and filter employees internet activities.
Key Features and Advantages:
- Monitor and archive all internet activities.
- Implement policies to filter internet access during working hours.
- Set policy by ip address, MAC address, or AD username.
- Websites, messengers, online streaming and p2p file downloading can be blocked to save bandwidth and raise productivity.
- Filter websites by website category, supports up to 60+ categories.
- Filter messengers by messengers account.
- Filter emails by email addresses.
- Support up to 500+ protocols.
- You only need to install WFilter in ONE computer to manage your whole network.
- Learn more about WFilter.
Images of internet activity filtering:
Related topics of internet activity filtering:
- How to unblock an app or website in WFilter?
- How to deploy a passby internet content filter with your cisco switch?
- How to block website category in WFilter ICF?
- How to block non-domain devices to access internet in network?
- WFilter integrates with active directory — solution of content filtering with domain users.
- How to block online file storage websites and file transfer applications?
- How to block facebook video without blocking facebook?
- How to monitor and filter internet activities of PPPOE users?
- How to block youtube website access of network computers?